Want to Work at Wrigley Field?
Apply today for part-time Safety & Security Officer roles through Skills and support sporting, musical, and community events at the Friendly Confines.
Apply through Skills today!
Fill out the form to begin your application for part-time Safety & Security Officer positions at Wrigley Field.
You'll be redirected to the Cubs website to submit your full application and supporting documents.
- Responsible for maintaining order on the property by utilizing respect, care, and to the greatest extent possible, positive customer service in dealing with guests, visitors, employees, and contractors/vendors
- Perform interior and exterior patrols, monitor alarms and security cameras, control access, receive and transfer incoming calls and packages, and document all safety and security hazards or violations
- Responsible for ensuring trespassers are kept off the property, utilizing legal methods outlined in Cubs policies and procedures
- Be prepared to take immediate and appropriate action in responding to emergency situations
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to perform physical tasks: bend at the waist, squat, kneel, twist, climb flights of stairs, walk on uneven ground, walk up and down ramps, walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds on a regular and continuing basis and lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis
- Strong attention to detail, including time management and organizational skills
- Available to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (certain medical or religious exemptions allowed)