Apply through Skills today!
Fill out the form to begin your application for part-time Logistics Associate positions at Wrigley Field.
You'll be redirected to the Cubs website to submit your full application and supporting documents.
- Responsible for the receipt, movement, placement and delivery of product into Wrigley Field campus
- Perform product movements in a safe and secure method, following the policies and procedures laid out by the department
- Perform inventory counts and properly log/communicate results
- Assist all departments as needed including grounds crew, cleaning, setup, events, security, and engineering
- Ability to perform physical tasks: bend at the waist, squat, kneel, twist, climb flights of stairs, walk on uneven ground, walk up and down ramps, walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds on a regular and continuing basis and lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Available to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Experience driving and operating a forklift, pallet jack, and other equipment preferred